We can help with any type of electrical issue or home improvement project for your home. Volt Electric has honed a high quality of workmanship on all projects. It’s experience that ensures our quality work, and our guarantee that we will rise above expectations.
Contact us at (405) 317-6146 to schedule an appointment to complete the work or to set up a free estimate.
We provide an installation and repair guarantee. If your electrical replacement were to ever fail, you are guaranteed free repair or installation for a full year after we complete the service. This will let you have peace of mind knowing you are getting the best value out of your electrician. This is one of our many guarantees that we offer.
Real estate home inspection and TRR repairs
Upon inspection, a report will be provided and may include those related to the roof, electrical systems, and plumbing lines and the condition of your HVAC system.
If a home inspection reveals such problems, odds are you’re responsible for fixing them as a Seller. Start by getting some bids from contractors to see how much the work will cost. From there, you can fix these problems or—the more expedient route—offer the buyers a credit so they can pay for the fixes themselves. This might be preferable since you won’t have to oversee the process; you can move out and move on with your life.
Panel change outs, Panel Box and service upgrades
There are a number of reasons why your electric panel may need to be replaced. The most often is outdated technology (fuses), worn out or damaged breakers or panel box, and not enough circuits for current needs (renovations and additions). Homes with fuse panels are becoming scarce as people upgrade to the much safer breaker system.
- Replacing chandeliers
- Installing chandeliers
- Installing custom lights
- Ceiling fan replacements
- Ceiling fan installed in new area
- New light switches
- Adding combo light switches
- Replacing standard light switches with smart switches
- Converting a standard outlet to GFCI- this is typically a good idea in all areas where receptacles are found within 5’ of a source of water. Areas like
- Replacing weathered plugs
- Updating plugs to meet NEC standards
- Adding pendant lights
- Adding recessed/canned lights
- Adding Tesla Vehicle Charger
- Install TV bracket inside or outside the home
- Mounting TV panel over the fireplace
- Install 400 AMP Panel
- Install 200 AMP Panel
- Install grounding
- Install Outdoor GFCI
- Install USB Outlets
- Replacing breakers
- Adding landscape lighting
- Adding a new circuit
- Adding junction boxes
- Adding outside outlets
- Adding dimmer switches
- Converting standard switches to dimmer switches
- Replacing ballasts
- Adding floor outlets
- Adding a sub-panel – this is sometimes done to be able to add additional breaker spaces to a service when the main panel is full and will not allow for any added circuits.
- Adding a NEMA 14-50 plug
- Installing under-the-cabinet lights
- Install Eaton Surge Protector
- Install Surge Protector
- Install RV Plug
- Install 30 AMP Outlet
- Install 15 AMP Plug
- Install 20 AMP Plug
- Install tamper-resistant plugs
- Install commercial outlets
- Install generator and transfer switch
- Install portable generator inlet plug and breaker interlock kit
- Install dedicated circuits
- Add circuits for outdoor living areas
Outdoor Living Services
Effectively incorporating electrical elements outdoors can expand your living space and increase the value of your home. Smart electrical design is a must, whether you are interested in landscape lighting for your garden and/or backyard, lighting and wiring for your pool, security and motion lighting, or a new kitchen/grilling center.
- Wiring for pergolas and outdoor kitchens
- Wiring for pools
- Wiring for Hot Tubs
Hot tubs run on two types of electrical connections. They can run on 110V/15AMPs which are referred to as plug and play hot tubs or they run on 220V/50AMPS which are referred to as hard wired hot tubs. Generally speaking hot tubs are designed to perform optimally and operate most efficiently on a 220V/50AMP hard wired, GFCI protected circuit.
- Residential and commercial troubleshooting
We also perform “Home Safety Checks”
Our electrician can perform a Home Safety Check to ensure your home is free of hazards. This Inspection Includes:
- Your electrician will inspect your breaker box and tighten connections
- We check your meter base and ensure proper grounding
- We ensure proper G.F.C.I protection in required areas
- Your Electrician will visually inspect wiring in your attic
- Smoke alarms and CO detectors will be tested and batteries replaced if needed.
- Wiring hazards, hanging fixtures, exposed wiring, or anything else your electrician finds that might be harmful to you or your family will be brought to your attention.
Faulty wiring, defective or incorrectly functioning devices, and loose connections are a real concern for the safety of people and property. These issues are some of the main causes for shock and fire hazards. We would love to come do a yearly recommended maintenance on your home to check for these issues and others that could be a safety concern for you and your family. We have knowledgeable trained technicians that can assist you in bringing issues to your attention and repairing them to the safest possible condition. We want to make certain that your electrical system stays functioning as it should, in a safe and reliable manner! Please give us a call today if you wish to inquire about this service.
This is by no means a complete list of all of the services that we provide so if you are needing something specific or something you do not see on this list we would love you to contact us on how we can meet your individual needs. We take pride in the skill and knowledge of our technicians and their ability to perform any and all manner of electrical service. Basically if you can dream it up we can do it! Just leave it to our electricians to win you over! Here at Volt leaving a positive impression is essential to a successful and growing relationship. By hiring us, you are hiring experts who make you their priority. Ensuring your happiness with our electrical services is what we strive for. Give us the chance to make your project a reality, and call, text or e-mail us today for your free estimate!